Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sculpture Number 3 of my hand.




Even with my family home for spring break I managed to get my sculpture started and finished in my one week allotted time.  As spring is here with the lovely warm weather my instructor has a raku kiln at her house and invites her students to come over fire pieces and have a good time.  I thought some hand sculptures would look great in raku glazes.  I was hoping to finish four hands but I'm happy just with this one.  I'm also happy that an electrician friend figure out how I could get more light out of the electrical outlets I have in place.  More light is always better.  As my studio is really part of my unfinished basement more light will be really really helpful.  If only I could lose the cat litter boxes!  Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment